Sponsor A Child

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Domain Neocyber, Water Clamping Notice

Today my Domain tenant informed me that there is water clamping notice in the post-box.

When I called the management office, apparently my tenants were owing 2 months' water bill and I owed the current July-Sept maintenance fees - total amounting to >RM700.
However, my tenants cleared the water bill 2 months ago, and I was submitting the payment for maintenance in this 2 days, so the whole affair was a storm in a teacup.  Imagine the panic it caused my tenants.
The management is very strict about collecting fees, which is good, but not good at updating records, which is poor.

3 comments:

  1. rumah saya kena clamp air.. hahahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eun-yong, is it bcos your tenants tak bayar bil air?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak.. because of me lambat bayar maintenance bulan jun.. hahahahaaha

    ReplyDelete